Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life out of hands

its been some time that my life has gone out my hands. i cant get a hold on it and its getting harder and harder to catch up with it. i know its my mistake, this had to be like this just because i was careless. all of who read this would say what ever happened has happened so try to move on..

well i got nothing to say all i can say is that i have blamed my self for it for some time and it never helped me and have been frustrated over all that and spent a lot of dark time in my room just sulking over it, and that never helped either. Then this cam to my mind that i need to talk about this to some one so here i am talk to all of you well ill be fine with out any comments also i guess my head will feel much lighter when i just type these out i guess this is called shouting out in to the darkness
so the real thing is that recently during ramazan time i went back to male` it happened very impulsively since my mom wanted to see me and all and that was the midsem break for this semester and i had all my assignments due after that week. in my heart i knew if i go ill lose all the assignment and wont be able to work on them, but kinda mom said i can do that at home. but as you guys would know i am going male after long time who would want to even think of studying. Now i am suffering cos i missed 3 assignments of 3 subjects and i am barely keeping up to the last assignment of 4th subject i am studying and now i have only one choice to let it be cos ill be failing 3 subjects out of 4. the solution for this problem is to slowly start doing the leftover works starting this November. i hope i can finish all of them before i finish this diploma. cos i cant wait to get out of this Hell hole "APIIT UCTI" and pursue my dream career.

i guess since i have let all these out my mind is at peace..
PS: its been along time haven't blogged i guess i am starting blog again so that i can express more and feel less frustrated..
>>>see you guys soon<<< "LIFE IS NEVER SUPPOSE TO BE PERFECT WE JUST HAVE TO LIVE LIFE"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Powered By Blogger