Monday, October 12, 2009

Its raining out side. For the first time of my life I am sitting near a window where cold breeze passes by me. It makes it so perfect for the mood to write to days post, since I am really missing her. This cold wind really makes me remember some beautiful time we both had together.

Now with the real story.
The Secret of the number 12
started on a Saturday. it was a 12th, may 2007, something special happened that night, from all the people who knew me now one would have imagined that was possible to happens because some other circumstances.
Because of what happened since that day "two Souls" among 6billion, are having some thing very special that we all share with each other. It just "one love" that we all share.
Today I celebrate 2 years and 5 months for that love, I am sure that this love is some thing u feel once in a life time and a second time it will never be close as it was before. I am not willing to lose this cos this is some thing every couple dream of having for the rest their life time at least this the most happiness we can have in this world.
This love brought us so far and we trust on the love to lead us to the end of this journey. Each soul haves a destiny to pursue but destiny not the one point where u reach some place in your life. The journey to get there and the whole rest of life from this point onwards is destiny.

By the way realized that i still haven't explained what this 12(twelve) is about. The thing about 12(twelve)!!! That is the day, the "two Souls" found each other sharing the same "one love". The ONE stands for the "one LOVE" we share and the TWO stands for the "two SOULS"of us. For me to realize some thing this special about our anniversary date it took me more than 2 years.
I LOVE YOU
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
12
"one love two souls"

1 comment:

CuTie CheeekZ said...

so the number 12 has a secret dho? keke 12....

Powered By Blogger