Saturday, December 5, 2009

Questions from LIFE

I was tagged by
Sassy not so long back!
Anyways, here it goes.

Rules:
It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, tag 5 people.

If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.

You cannot use any word twice and cannot use your name for the boy/girl question.

1. What is your name: Muiz

2. A four letter word: More

3. A boy's name: Mishaal

4. A girl's name: Mishkaa

5. An occupation: Managing Director

6. A colour: Maroon

7. Something that you wear: Maternity Cloths :S (sorry thats the best i got)

8. A food: Marshmallow (apparently my favorite)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Mirrow

10. A place: Malaysia

11. A reason for being late: Mom forgot to wake me ????

12. Something you'd shout: Make Love to me (nothing else came to mind) :S :S

13. A movie title: Mission Impossible

14. Something you'd drink: Marinda xD

15. A musical group: Maroon 5

16. An animal: Monkey :P

17. Street name: Majeedhee Magu.

18. A type of a car: Mitsubishi Evolution =P

19. The title of a song: Make it Mine (Jason Mraz)

20. 5 people you want to tag : selfishgirl, Arykko, Sama, Iecco and PurpleButerfli

^_^

However besides these questions there are some questions that "PurpleButerfli" asked me one night while we where talking.... and i kinda don't remember the actually and every last question of it but i would like to share them with you people cos' these kinda stuff we kinda mostly tend to forget to ask even from the closest best-friend also..

1. What is your Happiest Moment:
Happiest moment haven't come yet

2. What was the Saddest moment:
Sad moments have passed by, but i don't consider them as the most saddest.

3.What do you consider the most stupid thing u did so far:
I'd say it was when i was 14 i used to have a big crush on this girl and it was her birth day and she was a friend so she clearly stated no gifts since she knew i was having a crush but i just had to give something, and my her bestfriend said no gifts like rose, chocolates, or a teddy, and i asked how about a book? and she said "i guess a book is fine." and i ended up giving her a "big fat Dictionary" that is by far the most stupid thing i did i was lucky that my crush didn't open it and gave it away to m best friend and asked to return it to me. Since she didn't want any gifts.

4. What was the most Embarrassing thing moment in your life:
There have been one thing that I'm embarrassed about, and its still pretty embarrassing and its kinda priavate so i cant share it with you guys... but its ok for you to share it to a close friend of yours who wont tease you about it and be supportive and understanding.

5. What would you take back from your life if you could take back just one thing:
That would some thing i did when i was 5years i guess but the memory is still very fresh. i know what i am about to say to you may sound like i a v bad kid, but i had my reasons even though they where stupid. My mom used to take me to her office in weekend and overtime work days. Mom works in Jamaaluddin School as a office staff and she go her first 25 years of service Pension this year. One day there was this event at Galolhu Football Stadium and i was very excited to go. By the way that was when i was the only kid in the family and my uncles and aunts favorite nephew :D... That day Mom did help me get ready.. since i got ready a lil early i think i was lying on the bed, but some how i fell a sleep and my mom left with out me...and one of the closes neighbor and my moms close friend came home looking for my mom and she waked me up and she said that my mom head already left and she asked to go with her. i did go to that event and didn't even speak to mom and set with the mom's office friends and wen we cam home i was so angry.. cos she left me there and i used to have this collection of story books the small ones with cardboard as i remember it was small enough to fit in my hand she was on the bed i was standing near my bed where all my stuffs are and i just threw that book at her and it hit her head and she was in lots of pain and she kinda cried.. That was the last time i looked at mom with even a bit of anger in my mind. i do get angry at her some times even after that but i never show it t her cos every time i get angry i remember this, and all becomes right. :D i know that was a lesson i learned but i still remember how she cried and i cant get that sound out of my head and even now i remember it as if it happened yesterday..
"This was a long story dho.. but just bear with me :P "

6.What are the stuff that i would buy for my self if i got 1million dollars $$$
for right now i need a MacbookPro, and then ill get the LED Cinema Display. I wan to to spend all i can to get the Professional Designing Degree program in Limkok Wing right now I am at UCTI doing my Diploma in Business Information Technology. and for my Hobby I would like to get the Canon D5 Mark II Kit with fully functional flash and a studio lighting system. and some more WD 1or 2 TB Firewire Storage Disk. since i already have 2 of them with capacity of 1TB in each.. not to exaggerate but i might consider getting a point and shoot canon G11 and the new 24inch iMac and ill get 2 way tickets from Malaysia to Male every holiday i get. and even though with all of these stuff i just mentioned it dosn't even cover a $30,000 so i intend to spent the rest of it to build my house make it a little bit easy for my parents. XD but what to do i cant buld up a dream on a big "IF" but this is what i think for now.. :D

7. When will you say that you have achieved your life's goal:
There is two stages for this answer. one is the "teenage me" and the other is the "married me"
The teenage me says...when i would have finished my Degree in Professional Designing, and Got married and My house is at least half way finished rebuilding. When i would have success fully launched my dream business of a Professional Party organizing Firm...
The married me says being successful running the business firm and being able to start the new back up plans as new businesses and being able to be a great dad and being able to bring up a nice little one or two kids, taught with the right manners and principles of life so it would help them to be successful.
Thats when i would achieve the life goal that i have set in my mind for now it could change along the circumstances of life.
"may GOD bless me with my dreams"

So far i have written some of the questions that PurpleButerfli asked me. there are other stuff too but i wrote the most important ones and most of other questions isn't coming to my mind. Having a hard time to remember these as well. and i have been writing this post since 2:00 am in the morning, these days i haven't really got time to sit and write a post since i have been busy. since i couldn't sleep tonight i thought id spend some time doing something productive rather than watching some series.
See you guys next time.. hope u enjoyed reading this one and now you'll know me from a personal view.
Please don't mind my spelling cos i am kinda bad at it i tried to make this easy on you guys as possible :D

P.S. So far this year this is a post i wrote with such interest.. :D

1 comment:

CuTie CheeekZ said...

hei! well i m the one whu started tagging this but i have to tell u... u will have u anser everyone anser using M like a four leter word made! cause the rulz says every anser should be anserd by the first letter of ur name..... so i m soo sorry u will have to edit this post.... =)

Powered By Blogger