Thursday, January 7, 2010


So Far this is life.....

Currently listening to "seether" on iTunes
As usual it’s raining but it kind of stopped, I haven't slept yet cause I don't feel that sleepy but there is a morning class tomorrow morning at 10:30. Probably ill sleep after writing this post There have been many nights that i have wanted to write stuff but Iwas busy that my family also came here but I guess ill get to those post when i am in a stable place of the months, and alo
ng coming are my assignments in 4 subjects guess ill be pretty busy till FEBRUARY

Last night I thought that ill sleep after finishing up this post but unfortunately my concentration slipped away and I got lost searching for a convenient place to stay when I move to Limkokwing University… and about that LOL. Limkok is the new university i am planning to go to do my Professional Designing Degree. I am currently doing Diploma in Business Management and Information Technology. Some of who u read this might realize that Professional Designing and the Business management and I.T. are 3 different majors. Simply to put when I studied my O Level's I did Science stream that was to understan
d the world around me, when I got admission here in APIIT, UCTI I started doing Business and I.T. Business is for the like survival: P I knew in future ill be getting some income and that’s called a business and I will need to understand how it works in order to succeed, IT is jus something that come along in any diploma certificate that is done in that college. I’ll need the IT skills too but I hate the Programming part with all the languages. And hopefully next year will be when I study what I really want to study its Professional Designing. Ok Most of you are thinking what is the Professional Designing. It is a course that only Limkokwing offers, which consists of multiple kinds of designing. For example Web designing, Label Designing, billboard designing, photography, basically all kinds of Graphic Designing and Photography and video recording an
d editing, I guess you do get the basic idea here. I guess that’s so far what plane for my studies.

Well right now I am sitting here in a McDonald’s having my Big’N’Tasty and my large Coca-Cola. I don’t get Internet here so I am writing on a word pad. The reason I am sitting here is that came to Carrefour to fill my Badminton racket’s Gut. And they said it would finish around 3 hours so Iam jus passing my time. I guess if I pass too much time on the same thing ill give you ppl a headache reading all these nonsense. So I guess ill stop writing and I am feeling a little sleepy too and btw still am listening to seether.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger