Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Something Like LIFE

Sitting here in one of the cabins in the college, it’s free time till 4pm its yet jus 1pm. Listening to Creed: one last breath. Thought I would write this and don’t have a better time to write :D

Well this is life. And it keeps going on, just like a countryside road where you see a long road ahead mostly a straight road stretched towards horizon till it vanishes in to one point. That’s my life so far. Along the way there might be some bumps but it feels good as if I’m sitting on a bike riding it’s comfortably, wind brushing through my hair.

Achievement. That’s something that makes us happy. Because when we realize that we have been working towards something and when we reach some point of it we feel happy. The feeling that we get when we know we have done something good with our life so far. And for me personally to day seems to be that day. There have been times that I have felt like giving up. But see it all worked out. I actually feel like the word giving up isn’t necessary when it comes to life meters, Anyways we will have to walk our way through it , in this journey we cant jus stop and get off the road… but some people go under so much pressure that they choose not to continue. But there is no fun in that cause you wouldn’t know how the story ends.

We obviously know the story I have been writing is in the same volume of my life since 2007, and so far this chapter have been so interesting that I think I’ll still keep writing. By the way forgot to mention that I am celebrating something today and its’ for you people to figure out what it is.

I guess I write too much when I write. Btw it’s a v special day for special and me some one. That special some one will know how I feel and what it’s all about. I wont go in to details cause I want to keep it like that till “I celebrate NEW YEAR”. Now what do I mean by that? Stick around read upcoming post you’ll get it soon :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger