Saturday, February 6, 2010


Currently listening to a Acoustic Cover of LADY GAGA – Paparazzi by Lynzei Since it’s a Saturday noting much is there to do but I have some friends coming over later today, but for the mean time its just me alone in my room like always :D Anyways thought of writing a post here since its been some time that I haven’t written anything. Also i have been thinking about some stuff and though ill give it a written form to see how you guys judge it.ing. Also i have been thinking about some stuff and though ill give it a

Stop for a moment and Think about it

Well all I write is about my life maybe some times refer to others as well. This time its some thing I write to myself and also if u think this relates to you in any way don’t take too much time to “stop for a moment and think about it”.

For us when we get some thing that we like a lot, we really do appreciate it and we care for it so much. With in the time spend we actually fall in love with it and it will be the person or thing that u have that u cherish more than your life. I’ll still stop here now you think about what it is that u have like that?

So now clear what or who it is in your life? Great now ask your self this question “in your life what do u want for the rest of your life till u die?” A life filled with LOVE but v less happiness, nothing happening, a life so dull OR A life where there is love but HAPPINESS is what is always there?

Whenever you feel like there is a better opportunity, and to achieve that there is some sacrifice that u have to do, do not hesitate, “stop for a moment and think about it” compare u life with what you have now and what will u achieve if you take the chance and is it worth the sacrifice. Let me make it light for you. Most situations when u are in it its worth to sacrifice. Cos an opportunity never comes around that easily and you don’t have all the time to wait for the second chance most probably you’ll regret life and for not taking that chance.

About my place in this situation. Well I think v far ahead so I anise this opportunity and all of it pretty soon so I still do have time to “stop for a moment and think about it” but when the moments comes I will let you people know and all about my situation.

see you guys later with more problems, solutions and situations :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger