Monday, June 21, 2010


Currently listening to Avril Lavigne

Days have past so fast that I lost track of time. Since last post its been a long time. I forgot to write a post on my very important days this year the valentines, my birthday and the 3 years anniversary. Those are three important things so far that I have missed to mention a post on those days but one more is coming up its my girl’s birthday I hope I wont miss that. It’s sad that I can’t be there to celebrate her birthday with her. Leave the coming event for later, in this post ill try to explain what I have missed to write.

Starting with Valentines. Feb 14th

Well I was home all that week didn’t go out much. Since I was alone at home I jus always like to do a little celebration of my own and I was very bored. It was my camera and me. I guess it’s me and my cameras first valentines and its sad that I didn’t have a date to go out with to a romantic place and take pictures. So since I was home I planed to do some photo shootouts. That night I used a lot of candles to make a heart shape and light them up it was the perfect heart shape I have done so far and when it was light up it looked really nice and all the work I put in to it was worth more than a romantic and expensive dinner.

Second came my 19th Birthday. March 24th

Well it was one of the important days of this year and first it sucked because birthday came during my exams but after exams it was great than other years that I haven been here, it was celebrated with my buddy yaan since we both had same date its was nice one of our friend sykez mom and aunt gave us a kind of a surprise. We knew the guys where taking us to some place to do something to us since it was our birthday I thought it was jus some eggs. But there was a party at sykez apartment with pizza and cake and all that. It was fun most of the friends where there and after the pizza and cake they took us down to the pool and threw us in to the pool I broke my wristwatch other than that no harm done after pool there was eggs and flour. The whole birthday tradition was there. That makes it the most enjoyed birthday and I was happy about its since it was my last teen birthday.

Third important day of the year is the 3 years of Anniversary. May 12th

It was the most important day though I couldn’t do much I just hate being lonely here. In a way it sucks here not much to do and I don’t have the most important person with me to celebrate lost of important days and this day is important for both of us. But which makes this day so great is that in a way we are grateful for the fact that we both are far away from each other for this long and to know that we have made it this far all by our selves. It takes lots of patients and work to have come this far. Any ways stating that fact its been almost 2.5 years apart thought we saw each other in between for 3 times during the years. Coming to the present day on the anniversary day there was one of the many fights we have since we live far. That day we both didn’t speak and I kind of ignored the calls but I did let her know that I wasn’t in the mood to talk. Since the mood was spoiled between us I jus thought of overcoming it and I kept my self busy with my candle prop I like to celebrate things with candles so I did a ‘3’ shape on a big black paper and took photos. Since I was not satisfied with the ‘3’ I took still life photos of the best gift she gave to me the couple statue. It is a v special gift. As one day we where walking on the road nd I saw it in a gift shop and I took it out I said I liked it very much I wasn’t serious at all it jus looked nice and I came back to Malay and the next time some one came here she had sent me that same statue for me I was very happy but little uncomfortable knowing the price of it. Now I believe that statues value would be much more high than its cost. Any ways that day was pretty special but it sucked because I was alone. I wish to have a anniversary together soon. Looking forward for 4th anniversary.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

I love the heart candles!

Powered By Blogger