Thursday, July 22, 2010

Currently listening to 3 Doors Down – I’m here with out you

End of the Chapter.
Life is a funny thin it has brought us happiness and at the same time brought us sadness. And every one feels one of these feelings at some point of life and its an endless cycle.
This post will be a shocking post for who read this and who actually know me for a long time, today my life ended a chapter of my life which I have been writing for three years. It began with a kiss on May 12th 2007 and this chapter came to an end today July 21st 2010. To summarize why this happened, its something I have been thinking for a long time due to many reasons and many of those reasons involve my carelessness too. Its was on a collision course since last year and given the circumstance I got lazy when it come to solving problems and I didn’t care much about my actions since I knew it can never be changed. I believe how much pain and suffering I brought to you and I didn’t know how to appreciate your loyalty. However how loyal the relation was it was a trust issue between us. And for a very long time I try to avoid it and move and but every time I come back to where I started and later on I didn’t care much. After all that I realized the best thing for both of us would be taking separate pathways. So I took the a step out and tried to move on, I tried before also but every time I remind my self I can still work my way through any problem, but this time I had to take that leap out of the best thing I ever had for the past three yeas which became very suffocating over time. We both know we never where happy later on thought we love each other. And u where never ready to let go because of your love to me. This time I tried with a lot of thinking and after a lot of talks to with my friends and I came to a conclusion that It was time to move on. So I did. and yes I am scared that I might regret this decision but still there is no life with out any risks. Thank you for being there for me and being loyal to us and all I can say is I’m sorry for the pain I have caused you hopefully you’ll get healed soon. If I leaned a life lesion from this relation, I learned is that, Happiness is important than love. A Relation filled with love that lacks of happiness wont last. But if there was happiness and love was minimal it still would work. Happiness would create enough love for the relation to survive, not more neither less.

You fall in love just once, the rest is just living life

P.S. I’m really sorry and I apologize from my heart.

1 comment:

nass said...

sorry to hear.

but i guess as u said, it's for the best.

looking to the future, eh? good luck.

Powered By Blogger