Sunday, November 14, 2010


fRuStRaTiOnS!

Currently listening to – ‘taking me over’ by Evanescence.

Being stressed and bored. But guess that’s a given since its life. But expressing the real feelings it’s a bit hard but when I wrote them on a tissue on my desk was frustrated though was calm enough to write them on that tissue I know writing it out really helps me. Though most of the times it feels like breaking stuff with a golf club. Thank god I do have a golf club and have a habit of collecting many glassy stuff. But it’s too much of a value to break them over some frustration. That would jus feel weird and worthless after it’s all broken.

I know I’m writing crap here and most of who reads this wont actually get where I’m getting at. Those who get it I have my sympathies since you understand, my twisted way of thinking and my mind games. You should have gone through a lot to actually understand all the crap I put out. Any ways I don’t thinks this post will be too long.

Writing helps be put out my frustrations and Music from Evanescence its really my mood lifter well actually not a mood lifter but helps be to be in my frustrated mood in a controlled level. Past three days have been all in bed days watching movies. I jus need some changes in life that I can’t wait to have. I know life is like this it’s not happy always believe me in a way I love the frustrations. And sometimes its hard to be the person who is always great. Some times I think about why I taught my self, how to let go of things that easily and find wired reasons to smile about. This is the last of the post thinking about a picture to put in this post and a heading. I guess I love my frustrated days too. Anyways see you guys in the next post and those who didn’t get what was my point in this post its better that way.

2 comments:

Nha Rachyd said...

I agree dat writing helps to reduce the frustrationzz!! WHen um frustrated I alwayzz write in my diary until I cud control my temper n it alwayzz helps! xD

~shams~ said...

Ha! You weren't kidding! keke ...there really is all about your life in here! =D And I tell you again...start making up dramas! (A) hehe!

Powered By Blogger