Friday, March 16, 2012

...Mind Wonders...

Currently listening to : I’m Yours by Jason Mraz

Scribbling down few of the feeling going through mind..


1. Why do you want to know if I am taking part in the jamboree.. and why make your friends ask.. isn't it that obvious even if your friend ask me... is it that hard to face me, I mean I have no interest in going to it but even if I did go, would it bother you so much that you are willing to not to go jus cause I might be there… honestly, get over yourself you are married and I really shouldn’t matter now… and let along my existence bother you..


2. “Life” ~Y U NO~ fun like before… there where so many frustrating days I agree. But it is so empty now.. “oh just shut up” *my inside voice* I know I am always awesome but sometimes even I need to whine about how empty life seems… and why do I have this need to always belong to someone, it is a nice feelings to care and be cared… I guess the major problem is I hate not having plans like others do,,, and going out with friends is expensive,,, but with that special someone I could just stay home and hallelujah with her… or may be just be lazy and watch FRIENDS.... ^___^


It goes on as mind wonders... to infinity…


1 comment:

Amna Shath said...

Loved reading this :) the way u see life is awesome im glad i have a friend like u. someone who thinks possitive abt life the way i do :D nice read dear

Powered By Blogger