Thursday, March 15, 2012

Currently listening to “Someone like you”, cover by Boyce Avenue.

I have started writing this couple of times and I just wasn’t able to continue. This is the 4th time that I have started writing this.. And it’s been 3 days that I have tried. This one is a bit different and hard since I haven’t written on almost in a year. And honestly the inspiration came with me crossing paths with someone I have wished to see for quite some time.

It has been a year since I walked out of something which kept me emotionally inspired to write. And jus crossing paths with this person somehow light an old flame which was long cold. That hopes of light. *sigh*

So much has changed people move on. I fooled myself with the thought I had moved on a long time. But I was only running away from it the best way that I have ever known to solve a problem. The best part is I have seen the part where “everything happens for a Reason”, because I walked out. There was so much I couldn’t offer and still can’t. Walking past their path felt happy to notice they shared what I once had. The kind of love which gives you a silly smile even with a single thought of the person. Thinking back on the situation, I have a strong belief in “when it is the right time, the right one would come” I felt like I should be in hate. But I have a genuine smile and only wish for happiness.

There is no regret of any sorts. I share a smile with the rest of the crowd. Nothing compares, No worries or cares, Regrets and mistakes, they are memories made. Every bit of time spent was worth it. Every single laugh shared and all the fights fought. All that made all the more worthwhile. I have been once told that even the best of the married couples when faced with Long distance they have a hard time surviving.. But if they do it’s for the sake of the marriage or kids. Hell I was a teenager had no commitment of that sorts and was loyal to the very end and proud that I survived for four years, with all the complications and problems life threw at me, and as in my theory “people who are meant to be together always find their way in the end” well she found that person I was just the guide in her life towards the path. When it is my time, only god can stop me from getting my share of true love, if it exists for me. I truly believe in it since I have witnessed it in them and in few more. It is true that its rare many never believe it exists. But it is as real as the very ground we stand on.

Each day I survive through, brings me closer to the ‘one’ and Girl don’t you worry I am on my way, its jus that I am a bit lost. When I see your smile I would recognize it from a mile away. ^___^

4 comments:

Amna Shath said...

Wow This is Just Amazing piece of writing :) every word touched my heart...its such a pleasure to knw someone who sees life the way i see it :D n have such a positive attitude.. n mostly someone who believes in true love as much as i do :)

Amna Shath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EmXee® said...

well most people have hate out of fear when they loose some one they loved so dear and witness that person be truly happy with some one else... but in my case we had probalems.. and one important one was she wanted to get married soon and i could never offer that and i am still too young to offer that and not stable.. but to see that she had got some one great to share it with and some one who could make her dreams come true i am truly great full life works in mysterious ways but in the all turns out fine. and i am honestly happy that she had such luck in her life to find that person... and i do envy her love cos i still havent found mine :P

PS. She is 21 now i was 16 when we started dating and we walked apart when i was 20 and she wanted to get married and move out form her home cos of the situations... and i am still too young and too unstable to give any one that. but when some one aks me " you realize the love after all this time? id smile and say Always have.. but love only goes so far,, if we are not happy love can turn in to a brutal weapon that drives people apart and make them bored" literally suck the life out of each other so to speak :P

Amna Shath said...

YEAH totally agree :) i pray one day n soon u find dat someone who u wud want to spend forever with

Powered By Blogger